Simple implementation of Conway’s »Game of Life«. Written in C++ and using QT5.
- Any live cell with fewer than two live neighbours dies, as if caused by under-population.
- Any live cell with two or three live neighbours lives on to the next generation.
- Any live cell with more than three live neighbours dies, as if by overcrowding.
- Any dead cell with exactly three live neighbours becomes a live cell, as if by reproduction.
- start, pause and clear game
- randomly populate board with alive cells
- adjustable ratio of alive cells for population
- adjustable speed of iterations
- statistics (number of iterations and cells alive)
- create patterns by drawing on board
- toggle wrap
- custom board size
- prefabricated patterns
- improve zooming, implement panning